Total Pageviews

Friday 22 July 2011

Prezi is the greatest thing

A prezi will be here soon...watch this space.

Comment on prezi: it looks fantastic, but it is hard to get to grips with.  The website has some really useful training on it, but making the thing is quite a learning curve.  I'm adapting a wiki I wrote earlier in the year about 'Finding Out More as a Graduate Trainee'.  PowerPoint is like making a book, you turn pages when you change slide.  Prezi is like making a mind map on a single sheet of paper.  I think my learning style is more rigid, boxy and wordy.  Visualising a prezi I find a lot harder - putting it all out there and joining up the dots afterwards.  I think the look of it is amazing though, and I doubt I'll be going back to PowerPoint anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Fabulous! I will borrow your prezi for the new staff training area on Moodle to accompany your text (if you don't mind that is!)

    Rowena 23 Things Team

    ReplyDelete